Are you ready for another season of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here? The popular reality show is set to return later this year with a new batch of celebrities who will face the challenges of living in the Australian jungle. Here are some of the details you need to know about the upcoming season.
When will it air?
Who are the hosts?
Who are the celebrities?
- Susanna Reid: The Good Morning Britain host has hinted that she would be open to taking part in the show, saying “Never say never!” in a video posted by GMB’s official Instagram account.
- Danny Dyer: The EastEnders legend has left the soap after nine years of playing pub landlord Mick Carter, and has since starred in various TV shows and films. He could be ready for a new challenge in the jungle.
- The Vivienne: The winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK has expressed her interest in joining the show, saying “Get me to that jungle, what a great life opportunity. I am all for that!” on Lorraine.
- Denise Van Outen: The TV presenter and actress has previously said that she might do I’m a Celebrity for her 50th birthday, which will be in 2024. She could use this year as a warm-up for the big celebration.
- Tom Holland: The Spider-Man star might be a long shot, but he has said that he would “love” to join the show and that he would be good at the athletic challenges. However, he also admitted that he would find some of the people and the eating trials “very irritating”.
- Judi Love: The comedian and Loose Women panelist has revealed that she wasn’t taking part in the 2022 version of the show, but she was excited about the show moving back to Australia. Maybe 2023 will be her year to face some fears.
- Phil Taylor: The darts champion opened up about wanting to take part in the show back in 2017, saying “I would like to do the jungle”. He could be ready to swap his arrows for insects.
What can we expect?