How to visit 33 destinations in 99 days
How to visit 33 destinations in 99 days: Have you ever dreamed of sailing around the world, visiting exotic places, and experiencing different cultures? If you think that a world cruise is too expensive or too long for you, think again. You can actually visit 33 destinations in 99 days for less than £100 a day, thanks to a special offer from P&O Cruises. In this blog post, I will tell you how you can take advantage of this amazing deal, and what you can expect from this epic voyage. How to visit 33 destinations in 99 days
What is the deal?
P&O Cruises is offering a 99-night world cruise on its ship Arcadia, departing from Southampton on January 3, 2025, and returning on April 11, 2025. The cruise will take you to 33 destinations across 24 countries, including the Caribbean, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and the Middle East. You will also transit the Panama Canal and the Suez Canal, and cross the equator twice. The cruise will include overnight stays in Sydney, Singapore, and Dubai, as well as scenic cruising in the Great Barrier Reef, the Fjordland National Park, and the Red Sea.
The best part is that you can book this cruise for as low as £9,699 per person, based on an inside cabin. That works out to be less than £100 per day, which is a bargain considering that the price includes your accommodation, meals, entertainment, and transportation. You will also get £550 per person onboard credit, which you can use for drinks, spa treatments, shore excursions, or anything else you fancy. How to visit 33 destinations in 99 days
ALSO READ |
- P&O Cruises Arvia: A Ray of Holiday Sunshine
- How to Plan the Perfect Carnival Cruise Vacation for Your Family
- What Happens If The World’s Largest Cruise Ship The Icon of the Seas hits an iceberg?
How to book the cruise?
If you are interested in booking this cruise, you need to act fast, as the offer is only valid until February 28, 2024, or until the cabins sell out. You can book the cruise online on the P&O Cruises website, or by calling their customer service number. You will need to pay a 15% deposit at the time of booking, and the balance 90 days before departure. You can also choose to pay in monthly instalments, if that suits your budget better.
You can also book the cruise through a travel agent, who might be able to offer you a better deal or some extra perks. For example, you might get a lower price, more onboard credit, free gratuities, or a cabin upgrade. It is always worth comparing the prices and the benefits of booking directly or through an agent, before you make your final decision. How to visit 33 destinations in 99 days
What to pack for the cruise?
Packing for a 99-night cruise can be a challenge, as you will need to prepare for different climates, cultures, and occasions. However, you don’t need to pack your entire wardrobe, as you can always do laundry on board, or buy some clothes along the way. Here are some tips on what to pack for the cruise:
- –Pack light and versatile clothes that you can mix and match, layer, and accessorize. Choose clothes that are comfortable, wrinkle-resistant, and easy to wash and dry. Avoid clothes that are too bulky, too delicate, or too flashy.
- – Pack clothes that are appropriate for the destinations you are visiting, and respect the local customs and dress codes. For example, you might need to cover your shoulders and knees when visiting temples or mosques, or wear a swimsuit when going to the beach. You can also pack some clothes that reflect the local style or color, to blend in and have some fun.
- – Pack clothes that are suitable for the activities you are planning to do, such as hiking, snorkeling, or sightseeing. You might need to pack some sportswear, swimwear, or outdoor gear, depending on your interests and preferences. You can also pack some casual clothes for relaxing on board, or enjoying the onboard facilities and entertainment.
- – Pack clothes that are appropriate for the formal nights and themed nights on the cruise. P&O Cruises has four formal nights and four themed nights on the 99-night cruise, where you can dress up and have a gala time. The formal nights require a suit and tie for men, and a cocktail dress or evening gown for women. The themed nights include a tropical night, a black and white night, a British night, and a 60s and 70s night, where you can wear something colorful, classy, patriotic, or retro, respectively.
- – Pack some essential accessories, such as sunglasses, hats, scarves, belts, jewelry, and shoes. These can help you change your look, protect you from the sun, or add some flair to your outfit. However, don’t pack too many accessories, as they can take up space and weight in your luggage. You can also buy some accessories along the way, as souvenirs or gifts.
- – Pack some toiletries, medications, and personal items, such as shampoo, toothpaste, sunscreen, painkillers, prescriptions, etc. You can buy these items on board or at the ports, but they might be more expensive or less available. You can also pack some travel-sized or refillable bottles, to save space and reduce waste.
- – Pack some gadgets, documents, and valuables, such as your phone, camera, laptop, passport, tickets, money, etc. These are essential for your travel, communication, entertainment, and security. However, don’t pack too many gadgets, as they can be heavy, fragile, or prone to theft. You can also pack some chargers, adapters, batteries, and memory cards, to keep your gadgets running and ready.
What to expect from the cruise?
A 99-night cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, that will allow you to see the world, meet new people, and have a lot of fun. However, it is also a long and demanding journey, that will require some planning, preparation, and adaptation. Here are some things to expect from the cruise:
- – Expect to see some amazing places and sights, that will enrich your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and inspire your imagination. You will visit 33 destinations across 24 countries, each with its own history, culture, and beauty. You will also see some natural wonders and landmarks, such as the Panama Canal, the Great Barrier Reef, the Fjordland National Park, and the Red Sea.
- – Expect to meet some wonderful people and make some lasting friendships, that will enhance your social life, expand your network, and brighten your mood. You will meet people from different backgrounds, ages, and nationalities, who share your passion for travel and adventure. You will also interact with the crew and the staff, who are friendly, helpful, and professional.
- – Expect to have some fun and entertainment, that will keep you busy, amused, and satisfied. You will have a variety of activities and events to choose from, such as sports, games, quizzes, lectures, shows, parties, and more. You will also have access to some facilities and amenities, such as pools, spas, gyms, bars, restaurants, and more.
- – Expect to have some challenges and difficulties, that will test your patience, resilience, and flexibility. You will have to deal with some issues, such as jet lag, seasickness, boredom, loneliness, or culture shock. You will also have to cope with some changes, such as different time zones, weather, food, or currency. You will also have to follow some rules, such as dress codes, safety protocols, or immigration procedures.
How to visit 33 destinations in 99 days: Conclusion
A 99-night world cruise is a dream come true for many travelers, who want to see the world in style and comfort. Thanks to P&O Cruises, you can now book this cruise for less than £100 a day, which is a steal considering what you get in return.
However, you need to book soon, as the offer is only valid until February 28, 2024, or until the cabins sell out. You also need to pack smart, and prepare well, as the cruise is a long and demanding journey. You also need to expect the best and the worst, as the cruise is a mix of amazing and challenging experiences. If you are ready to take on this adventure, don’t hesitate to book your cruise today, and get ready for the trip of a lifetime.. How to visit 33 destinations in 99 days