Ganapath Teaser: A Glimpse Of The Epic Action Drama Starring Kriti Sanon, Tiger Shroff And Amitabh Bachchan
What is Ganapath?
- Ganapath is an upcoming dystopian action thriller film directed by Vikas Bahl and produced by Pooja Entertainment and Good Co.
- The film stars Kriti Sanon, Tiger Shroff and Amitabh Bachchan in the lead roles, along with Elli AvrRam, Shruthy Menon, Jameel Khan, Rahmanm, Ziad Bakri and Girish Kulkarni in supporting roles.
- The film is set in the year 2070 and showcases a world without mercy and hope, where people are living on the streets and are struggling against the oppressive regime.
- The film’s music is composed by Vishal-Shekhar, while the lyrics are penned by Manoj Muntashir.
What is the teaser about?
- The teaser of Ganapath was released on Friday and it has created a huge buzz among the fans and the critics alike.
- The teaser gives a glimpse of the stunning visuals, the high-octane action sequences, the electrifying music and the impressive performances of the lead actors.
- The teaser begins with Tiger Shroff meditating in a dark room surrounded by water, as Amitabh Bachchan’s voice-over introduces the film’s world and says, “This fight should not be fought until our warrior arrives.”
- The scene then shifts to the chaotic streets of 2070, where people are seen running for their lives, fighting with each other and facing the wrath of the authorities.
- We then see Tiger Shroff in his rugged avatar, wielding a sword and taking on the enemies with his fierce moves. He is also seen dancing with Kriti Sanon in a song sequence, where she flaunts her glamorous look and her action skills.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s character is revealed in the end of the teaser, as he appears in a mysterious hooded outfit and says, “When your own attack your own, then your own awaken.”
- The teaser ends with a shot of the sky, where an image of Lord Ganesha is seen in the clouds.
When and where will Ganapath release?
- Ganapath is slated to release on October 20 in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada languages.
- The film is said to be made on a whopping budget of Rs 200 crore and is expected to be one of the biggest blockbusters of the year.
Why should you watch Ganapath?
- Ganapath marks the reunion of Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon after their debut film Heropanti in 2014.
- It also marks the first collaboration of Tiger Shroff and Amitabh Bachchan, who are known for their action prowess and charisma.
- The film has been creating a lot of buzz ever since it was announced last year. The makers have been releasing posters and motion posters of the film to keep the audience hooked.
- The film promises to be a thrilling ride for viewers who love action, drama and romance.
How can you watch the teaser?
- You can watch the teaser here: [Ganapath – Official Teaser]